Being in a strategic location can have its benefits. Florida is one of these places and it is one of the major ports of the USA. As good as it may sound, the state has tasted misfortunes because of its location. Hurricanes. This is something Florida could not escape from. So do other coastal areas in the world. As long as it sits near a big body of water, there is a big chance that a hurricane or its likeness (storms, typhoons, cyclones, etc.) are going to pass through it. Here are the worst hurricanes to hit America.
You might also like
- 7 Worst College Majors That Are a Total Waste of Investment
- The 7 Worst Roman Emperors # 1 is Pure Evil!
- 8 Worst Hurricanes That Hit America Causing Major Damage
- 7 Worst Eyebrows that are Disastrous and Hilarious at the Same Time
- Gallery of 12 Worst Comb Overs Includes Donald Trump at #3
- 12 Worst Prom Dresses You’ll Never Want to Wear