Countries that are located above fault lines or on the Pacific Ring of Fire are most prone to earthquakes. This natural disaster chooses no time. It can happen any time, and if it does, no one can escape. This is why devastations brought about by major earthquakes have been difficult to recover. Strong quakes usually result in very high death tolls. There are countries that have spent billions of dollars for recovery and even more than a decade just to fix what was broken. Let us take a look at 7 of the worst earthquakes in history and how they have changed peoples’ lives.
You might also like
- 25 Worst Tattoos You’d Never Want To Be Inked On Your Skin
- 12 Worst Prom Dresses You’ll Never Want to Wear
- You Don’t Want to Get Stuck in These 7 Worst Traffic Cities
- 10 Worst Hairlines No One Will Wish to Ever Have
- 12 Worst Jokes Ever That You Don’t Want to Crack
- 18 Worst Haircuts You’d Never Want to Try