Countries that are located above fault lines or on the Pacific Ring of Fire are most prone to earthquakes. This natural disaster chooses no time. It can happen any time, and if it does, no one can escape. This is why devastations brought about by major earthquakes have been difficult to recover. Strong quakes usually result in very high death tolls. There are countries that have spent billions of dollars for recovery and even more than a decade just to fix what was broken. Let us take a look at 7 of the worst earthquakes in history and how they have changed peoples’ lives.
You might also like
- 7 Worst Natural Disasters that Devastated the World
- The 7 Worst Roman Emperors # 1 is Pure Evil!
- 10 Worst Hairlines No One Will Wish to Ever Have
- These 11 Worst Photoshop Fails Will Leave You Giggling
- Top 8 Worst Rappers and Why They Don’t Sell Records
- 7 Worst Tornado Ever to Have Left Major Devastations