Professional wrestling is big business in the United States. There have been so many characters that have become so popular by virtue of their gimmickry and the fights they had. ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin, The Rock, and of course, who can forget, Hulk Hogan. Then you can also name the Undertaker and his twin brother from hell, Kane. These are just a few personalities who have made wrestling colourful and exciting. On the other side of the fence, there are those personalities that failed to attract the fans. Here are the worst wrestling gimmicks of all time.
You might also like
- 7 Worst College Majors That Are a Total Waste of Investment
- 15 Games That Made The Worst NBA Record
- 7 Worst Cities in America You Would Not Want to Visit
- 8 Worst Hurricanes That Hit America Causing Major Damage
- Seriously, These 7 Worst Police Sketches Shouldn’t Be Believed at All!
- 10 Worst Hairlines No One Will Wish to Ever Have