Professional wrestling is big business in the United States. There have been so many characters that have become so popular by virtue of their gimmickry and the fights they had. ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin, The Rock, and of course, who can forget, Hulk Hogan. Then you can also name the Undertaker and his twin brother from hell, Kane. These are just a few personalities who have made wrestling colourful and exciting. On the other side of the fence, there are those personalities that failed to attract the fans. Here are the worst wrestling gimmicks of all time.
You might also like
- 7 Worst College Majors That Are a Total Waste of Investment
- Gallery of 12 Worst Comb Overs Includes Donald Trump at #3
- 7 Worst Charities to Donate to That Will Earn Your Ire
- 12 Worst Prom Dresses You’ll Never Want to Wear
- 7 Worst Earthquakes We’ve Seen Throughout History
- 25 Worst Tattoos You’d Never Want To Be Inked On Your Skin