Being in a strategic location can have its benefits. Florida is one of these places and it is one of the major ports of the USA. As good as it may sound, the state has tasted misfortunes because of its location. Hurricanes. This is something Florida could not escape from. So do other coastal areas in the world. As long as it sits near a big body of water, there is a big chance that a hurricane or its likeness (storms, typhoons, cyclones, etc.) are going to pass through it. Here are the worst hurricanes to hit America.
You might also like
- 7 Worst Hazing Rituals You Won’t Believe Ever Happened at All
- 7 Worst Health Habits You Must Stop Now
- 10 Worst Hairlines No One Will Wish to Ever Have
- These 11 Worst Photoshop Fails Will Leave You Giggling
- 7 Worst Earthquakes We’ve Seen Throughout History
- 7 Worst Charities to Donate to That Will Earn Your Ire