Being in a strategic location can have its benefits. Florida is one of these places and it is one of the major ports of the USA. As good as it may sound, the state has tasted misfortunes because of its location. Hurricanes. This is something Florida could not escape from. So do other coastal areas in the world. As long as it sits near a big body of water, there is a big chance that a hurricane or its likeness (storms, typhoons, cyclones, etc.) are going to pass through it. Here are the worst hurricanes to hit America.
You might also like
- 18 Worst Haircuts You’d Never Want to Try
- 10 Worst Plastic Surgeries Gone Wrong on Celebrities
- 7 Worst Celebrity Tippers That Will Surprise You
- 7 Worst Natural Disasters that Devastated the World
- Seriously, These 7 Worst Police Sketches Shouldn’t Be Believed at All!
- You Don’t Want to Get Stuck in These 7 Worst Traffic Cities