Being in a strategic location can have its benefits. Florida is one of these places and it is one of the major ports of the USA. As good as it may sound, the state has tasted misfortunes because of its location. Hurricanes. This is something Florida could not escape from. So do other coastal areas in the world. As long as it sits near a big body of water, there is a big chance that a hurricane or its likeness (storms, typhoons, cyclones, etc.) are going to pass through it. Here are the worst hurricanes to hit America.
You might also like
- The 20 Worst College Mascots You’ll Even Encounter
- You Don’t Want to Get Stuck in These 7 Worst Traffic Cities
- The 7 Worst Roman Emperors # 1 is Pure Evil!
- 7 Worst Natural Disasters that Devastated the World
- 7 Worst Celebrity Tippers That Will Surprise You
- These 11 Worst Photoshop Fails Will Leave You Giggling