Being in a strategic location can have its benefits. Florida is one of these places and it is one of the major ports of the USA. As good as it may sound, the state has tasted misfortunes because of its location. Hurricanes. This is something Florida could not escape from. So do other coastal areas in the world. As long as it sits near a big body of water, there is a big chance that a hurricane or its likeness (storms, typhoons, cyclones, etc.) are going to pass through it. Here are the worst hurricanes to hit America.
You might also like
- 7 Worst Charities to Donate to That Will Earn Your Ire
- 7 Worst Tornado Ever to Have Left Major Devastations
- You Don’t Want to Get Stuck in These 7 Worst Traffic Cities
- 15 Games That Made The Worst NBA Record
- 7 Worst Eyebrows that are Disastrous and Hilarious at the Same Time
- These 7 Worst Halloween Costumes are Simply Disgusting!