Being in a strategic location can have its benefits. Florida is one of these places and it is one of the major ports of the USA. As good as it may sound, the state has tasted misfortunes because of its location. Hurricanes. This is something Florida could not escape from. So do other coastal areas in the world. As long as it sits near a big body of water, there is a big chance that a hurricane or its likeness (storms, typhoons, cyclones, etc.) are going to pass through it. Here are the worst hurricanes to hit America.
You might also like
- 7 Worst Tornado Ever to Have Left Major Devastations
- 12 Worst Prom Dresses You’ll Never Want to Wear
- 7 Worst Cities in America You Would Not Want to Visit
- 7 Worst Charities to Donate to That Will Earn Your Ire
- 7 Worst Eyebrows that are Disastrous and Hilarious at the Same Time
- 7 Worst Hazing Rituals You Won’t Believe Ever Happened at All