Being in a strategic location can have its benefits. Florida is one of these places and it is one of the major ports of the USA. As good as it may sound, the state has tasted misfortunes because of its location. Hurricanes. This is something Florida could not escape from. So do other coastal areas in the world. As long as it sits near a big body of water, there is a big chance that a hurricane or its likeness (storms, typhoons, cyclones, etc.) are going to pass through it. Here are the worst hurricanes to hit America.
You might also like
- These 7 Worst Halloween Costumes are Simply Disgusting!
- 10 Worst Hairlines No One Will Wish to Ever Have
- 7 Worst Eyebrows that are Disastrous and Hilarious at the Same Time
- The 7 Worst Roman Emperors # 1 is Pure Evil!
- 7 Worst College Majors That Are a Total Waste of Investment
- Seriously, These 7 Worst Police Sketches Shouldn’t Be Believed at All!