Countries that are located above fault lines or on the Pacific Ring of Fire are most prone to earthquakes. This natural disaster chooses no time. It can happen any time, and if it does, no one can escape. This is why devastations brought about by major earthquakes have been difficult to recover. Strong quakes usually result in very high death tolls. There are countries that have spent billions of dollars for recovery and even more than a decade just to fix what was broken. Let us take a look at 7 of the worst earthquakes in history and how they have changed peoples’ lives.
You might also like
- Seriously, These 7 Worst Police Sketches Shouldn’t Be Believed at All!
- The 7 Worst Roman Emperors # 1 is Pure Evil!
- 7 Worst Celebrity Tippers That Will Surprise You
- 7 Worst Hazing Rituals You Won’t Believe Ever Happened at All
- 7 Worst Cities in America You Would Not Want to Visit
- 8 Worst Hurricanes That Hit America Causing Major Damage