Tornadoes are violently rotating force of air that comes in contact with the ground and the cloud at the same time. Their power depends on how they were formed. If they have packed too much wind at a great speed, they can cause major devastations. They eventually break up though. However, if they happen on land, they can cause distractions of properties. Even in water, they can pose danger to ships. The moment tornadoes hit an area; they can cause severe damage and even leave things into pieces. The world has seen a lot of tornadoes over the years. Here are 7 of the worst tornado ever.
You might also like
- 7 Worst Earthquakes We’ve Seen Throughout History
- Top 8 Worst Rappers and Why They Don’t Sell Records
- Seriously, These 7 Worst Police Sketches Shouldn’t Be Believed at All!
- 7 Worst Hazing Rituals You Won’t Believe Ever Happened at All
- 12 Worst Prom Dresses You’ll Never Want to Wear
- 7 Worst NBA Records in History You Won’t Believe Them at All!